Supervisors and managers are the keystones of an engaged, resilient workforce and are counted on for long-term growth and success of the organization. They are tasked with maximizing organizational resources and motivating employees to perform at their highest level and optimum effectiveness.
The EAP is an important management tool that offers a range of services to support managers and supervisors in dealing with difficult employee situations and workforce challenges. Our in-house consultants are available to consult with client managers, provide perspective on HR challenges and assist in the development and/or revision of policies and procedures.
Our Workforce Guidance Services include:
- Telephonic Management Consultations
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation Services
- Consultation & Training Regarding Employee Retention and Engagement
- Management Referrals
- Non-DOT & DOT Substance Abuse Services and Related Training
- HR Support
- Policy Development
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Recruitment Strategies
- Combating Turnover and Absenteeism
- Workplace Violence
- Crisis Intervention & Disaster Readiness